Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Better Blog


Well a few changes have taken place since I started to blog about our trip to Italy. Techie guy aka Ron found that it was soooo much easier to download pictures on my blog if I used the blog application that works best with the iPad. So I am sending out my new address and sorry if there is any confusion. We have downloaded on the GPS all of the places where we are staying and the train stations where we will be arriving. So hopefully we will make it from point A to B with amazing speed assuming the suitcases adapt to Italian streets and walkways.









3 comments:

  1. what gifts (for me) are you planning to bring back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to surprise you but I am having the glass artisans of Venice create a crabatorium for my grandpets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy & Ron,
    Glad you arrived safely, pictures are great! Cathy, I ran today around Sea Palms at usual time thinking about you and green with envy at the great time you both must be having! Will continue to read your posts - enjoy!! Mary

    ReplyDelete